21 November, 2008

WOW!! Been married for 2 weeks already!

Hi hi hi!

Well, I thought I would update...but I don't really have a whole lot to update on....sorry :-(
Eri works in the store downstairs 6 days a week....so we spend a lot of time at the house, lol, which is cool actually, lots of quality time spent together.

What else....Eri got a motorcycle!! It fits all his traveling needs for the little town of Mojokerto, and now he can go out to the grocery store, or whatever need be..!! It's cool, it's a Honda Wario (pronounced Vario)....but it's cool. I will take a pic of it and post it soon.

Hmm.....other than that.....we went into Surabaya again last Tuesday...and I finally remembered to take a picture of the "Shark and Alligator" statue thingie. I have been wanting to take that pic since my arrival here and I was finally able to do it. But I'm entirely too lazy to find Eri's camera to post the pic, lol, sorry.

Well that's it for now.

Mrs. W

No comments: