14 November, 2008

Phew!!! What a great day!!!

Eri and I woke up early and went into Surabaya for the day......

We woke up at 6am and left the house by 7........
And went to the Immigration Office to extend my VISA (WOW!! been here 2 months already!!!!).........then that was super quick....so we then went Hi-Tech Mall, which guess what...sells everything Technology related. Computer's, hardware, software, everything. We picked up a headset and microphone to use Skype......then we headed to the one of the many malls of Surabaya, and ate lunch at Pizza Hut -- Indonesia. I was thinking it might be better than Pizza Hut in USA, because KFC is so much better.....but it was.....disapointing. But filling. So after lunch, we headed to the Cinema XXI, and watched Quantum of Solace, the new (new in Indo....) James Bond movie...and it was good!! From that mall, we headed to Mal Galaxy (Galaxy Mall, lol) to go grocery shopping at 99 Ranch....which is like an import grocery store. But first we went to the top floor and battled it out in 2 rounds of Mario Kart in the Arcade, then went grocery shopping. Then we went to eat dinner at The Duck King (click the link...this is really the one we went to!!). After dinner we went to BreadTalk, for some bread....and then J.Co Donunts, for donuts and some coffee drinks. Then headed home at about 6pm!! WOW!! What a full day!!

I'm talking to my Mom and Sister on Skype!! It's exciting.....but sometimes it's not as great as expected...

That's it for not. I'm going to go start cooking spaghetti!! Yumm!!!

CW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like another great day! I am so excited about all of the pictures you and Eri are taking. Sorry you both will miss Thanksgiving this year, I'll save you some turkey. See you soon.
L