07 November, 2008

ohh what does the weekend hold in store for me?

It's Friday here in Indonesia....and Eri is taking a nap. We just got back from lunch a few hours ago with his Aunt and Uncle and Grandma...... it looks like it's going to be a pretty easy going weekend, not much too do.

Let's hope I survive, they keep opening the fridge, which as Durian in it, and trust me, if you have ever smelled Durian, you know how I feel!! But yeah, I can't even describe it's horrid smell, but it oddly enough doesn't taste like the smell. (Mama.....it's the stuff that Eri gave me a while back that I kept in the fridge, that you told me to never bring in the house again!! ;-) only except this one is open so smells 10x worse!!!

Eri and I took this photo today before his nap....so I thought I would share it, I thought it was kind of cute. Say cheeeeeeese!!!



Have a good weekend!!

Carle

1 comment:

ceehce said...

ok so what was that voicemail this morning?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?