23 September, 2008

Ok, I am not as stupid as originally thought -- PICTURES!!

Hi Hi everyone!! It's about 7:40 am here, and I am posting the pictures that I have taken so far on my trip........I finally was able to figure out Eri's computer...and I will tell you it was an user-error, not Eri's machine....whoops....shhhhhh don't tell anyone. So here are the pics, with captions. Enjoy!



This is what Carle looks like after 15 hrs on an airplane at the Tokyo Airport (Eri-port--hahaha that is like the cutest name ever...thanks Dad!! ;-)) At this point there is still a 7hr flight ahead, but I was up for it!



This is the plane to Singapore. This picture does not show how huge this plane was.....OMG the biggest plane I have ever seen!

I was watching Sumo Wrestling. I enjoyed it tremendously. For real.

From the gate in Tokyo. The time was about 5:30pm....for you Americans.....hahahaha......17:30 for everyone else ;-)

Beautiful Tokyo Airport.....there weren't a whole lot of people down in my wing.....

Ahhhh....Tokyo Airport...beautiful pic
Tokyo Eri-port....hahaha....but down towards the end of this hallway is where I was making Internation Calls from a payphone.
My plane again....I got a lil obessesed with it.

That's it again, Northwest Flight 19

Ahhh here we go.....this is my hotel room in Singapore...why is it blurry? I have no idea...probably has something to do with me......

This is another view of my hotel room....that pile next to the door are my clothes, I had to strip those off the moment walking in....and the tv is pretty cool. I was watching House, M.D.

Well when I took the picture, it was a super cool dragon, it morphed into something else apparently.

Ahh here we go, a non-blurry pic of my room.

The bathroom.

Shower.

This is the coolest shower head I have ever seen.

This is my view from my room, it's on Orchard Road, which is like a major tourist road in Singapore. Shops galore! I will take pics of those today and post them.

Cool stones outside my window.

Window view again.

And again!

Singapore Money!!

And again.

And again.

And again, lol.

I really like the money!

Mula!

Here is all the bills that I have....

No wait...this is all the bills I have....I have tons of coins from both Singapore and Japan.

Yeah....who is Mr. Cox? Last time I checked, I was not a Mr. I even told them I am not Mr....but everytime they call me or talk to me, "Hello, Mr. Cox."


Ahhh here is dinner on Tuesday night. Eri's friend from high school came to get me, her name is Meiqin (May-Chin) and she's really super nice.

This food is soooooo good!

I don't know who that is...



It's a blurry picture of Singapore at night....

So is this...
Don't worry everyone I am about to go out, and I will take better pics of Singapore.....
But last night Meiqin and I just walked around Orchard Road, showed me lots of shops, then we ate at the food court, walked around some more, made our way to the Hard Rock Cafe Singapore. There we enjoyed drinks and I live band. We sat at the bar and met this man from Australia, and the bar tender showed us these really cool tricks with straws and olives and stuff. I will be amazing everyone with my new found talent...hahaha!
As for today, I am about to head to take a shower, then go out for a bit. My for sure plans are to stop by Toys R Us (i just bet they have some super cool toys in there) then I am heading to the Singapore Zoo (#1 rated Zoo in the WORLD!!!) Then come back to my hotel, and get ready to go out with Meiqin again.
Until next time!
Less than 24 hrs before I see Eri!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love your room. I am so happy you are having such a good time. I know you can't wait to get to Eri. Not long now. Merke and George are doing fine. Nicky says hello. Keep taking those pictures.

Mom

ceehce said...

I love how you are no longer American... since you wrote... for you Americans... lol =)

Bruce said...

Mr. Cox, I have to talk to Hilton - I think they went low rent on you with the room. Looks nothing like what I thought you'd get. Oh well, it was only for a couple of days anyway.
Was good chattin' with ya yesterday - great way to communicate. I guess you'll be in from your outing in a few... packin' and gettin' to bed. Early day tomorrow!! Love ya babe, Dad

Anonymous said...

Carle, I do believe that is the first time I have ever seen your nails manicured! And a french manicure at that. Eri, you must really be someone special! Jaja