All, I just received a very quick call from Carle (3:45 a.m. EST) - she made it to Tokyo and is fine. She'll be able to talk longer when gets to Singapore. That should be Monday afternoon, about 4 p.m. EST.
Bruce and I just talked to Carle and she has arrived in Singapore. She took a taxi to her hotel and did not encounter any problems. She said the flight was great and it arrived an hour ahead of schedule. She will stay a few nights in Singapore and then head to Indonesia. She sounds tired, but still very excited. Linda
It won't be long now and you'll wake up and Eri will be there (or close to it). I am so happy for you! Sweet Dreams. I only pray they will ALL come true. What a wonderful experience you are having!
7 comments:
We just dropped Carle off at the airport. I can't wait to hear from her and see some pictures.
Get ready, Eri, she is almost there!
Mom and P.C.
Your Dad's alarm went off a few minutes ago because you are supposedly just now making it to your first stop. We are thinking of you! Be safe!
COCKADOODLE!!!!
I want pictures!!!!!
THE END.
All, I just received a very quick call from Carle (3:45 a.m. EST) - she made it to Tokyo and is fine. She'll be able to talk longer when gets to Singapore. That should be Monday afternoon, about 4 p.m. EST.
Bruce and I just talked to Carle and she has arrived in Singapore. She took a taxi to her hotel and did not encounter any problems. She said the flight was great and it arrived an hour ahead of schedule. She will stay a few nights in Singapore and then head to Indonesia. She sounds tired, but still very excited.
Linda
Carle,
It won't be long now and you'll wake up and Eri will be there (or close to it). I am so happy for you! Sweet Dreams. I only pray they will ALL come true. What a wonderful experience you are having!
I heard you made it to Singapore! Have fun and be safe, CarBar.
P.C.
Post a Comment