24 September, 2008

Goodbye Singapore!!!!

I love you Singapore, yes I do....
I love you Singapore, and something something something
yeah..I can't remember rest of that song....whoops!

Yes I am about to leave Singapore, it was a quick 2 days, but totally worth it. I love it here!

I will post some of my pictures from the Zoo (I can't think of any words for the Zoo!!!! just wait til you see the pics!), and photos of going out last night...it's 4am here, Thursday morning....I leave in 30 minutes for the airport and then on my way to see Eri.

So I will post all things Singapore from Indonesia, later :-)

I am sssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

Eri I'm coming!!! I'm on my way!!!

1 comment:

ceehce said...

muahahaha... I have officially suscribed to this blog through Google reader...

I get the best of all my world...

Eri and Carle updates...
Perez Hilton updates...
Blog of Unnecessary Quotation Marks...
Stuff Christians Like...

lmao... just wanted to give you an idea of my world....

btw

Eri... She's coming!!!!!

word.

-monet