Happy Halloween Everyone!! Please enjoy all the little kiddies dressed up in costumes and give them candies on my behalf.......
Just a reminder, today is Friday, and we don't have access to the Internet on weekends. Why you ask? Because Eri and I are internet piggies, and his cousin Eny only gets to talk to her bf on the weekends (her bf lives in Germany...thanks to Skype, she gets to actually talk to him instead of chat) so we give her personal time to spend with him. Aren't we just sooooo sweet? :-P
Tomorrow Eri is going to a Temple 3 hours away and doing some traditions or somesort.
Sunday Eri and I, along with his Uncle and Friend are going to the Mountains, like 3 hrs away. We will come home Monday, just like a mini vaca inside a longer vaca. Make sense?
Well everyone have a happy halloween and a great weekend!!
Love ya,
Carle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi hi.. glad to see an update. :) So did you really dress up for Halloween? I was lazy and didn't.. maybe next year! We had about six or seven groups of kids stop by I think. Now if I can just stop myself eating the leftover candy.. :P ;)
BOO TO YOU
Post a Comment