Hi hi hi!!
Yesterday I went to a ceremony at the Buddhist Temple....it's the ceremony of giving the Monks clothes and personal hygiene products like toothbrush and blanket, that all the people give to them for the entire year. It was a really cool experience actually, we were chanting in Indonesian and then ate a vegetarian lunch, the went back and chanted in Chinese....
And on Saturday night Eri & I cooked grilled BBQ chicken, garlic mashed potatoes and creamed corn for his Uncle's family. They loved it!! Especially the mashed potatoes!
Well, that's pretty much it for right now.
Love ya.
Carle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carle,
OK, gal! It's about time to come on home. You're losing your English conventions. ;-)
I've been keeping up with you. One of the anonymous comments was mine. I mentioned your dad and figured you knew who had submitted it, but I have forgotten my password and sign on. I'm going to try it again, but may have to post this anonymous as well.
Rhonda
We miss you!
George B and Nick
What happened to the bird?
what have you been doing since the 20th, please update your blog
Post a Comment