30 October, 2008

It's almost Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I was washing my underwears in the sink this morning at about 3 a.m.....I was thinking.....which it's never good to be thinking at 3 a.m. in Indonesia....but anyway........here I go:

Despite 99% of the time I feel like I am an egg that's being fried...
Despite that I sleep on the world's most uncomfortable bed everynight...
Despite that I eat more rice than I have ever consumed in my entire life...
Despite lots of other things...

Despite all of those things....I am truly thankful to have this time with Eri, to see where he came from, his roots, meet his family, his enteractions with his family, and most of all to pay respects to his Mom and Dad. This time means more to me than you could ever imagine. <3 <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama---I ran out of credits on my phone!! Sorry for such a short call, lol. [It was all of like 2 minutes long!] I got to stick to using Eri's phone.....but his bill is over 1 million IDR.....yikes!!

Tomorrow is Halloween!!! Woo hoo!! I told Eri that I brought a pirate costume with me and I was going to teach this 'lil town of Mojokerto all about Halloween.....LMAO.

Ok, so since the 20th, this is how my day goes......(since Eri and I aren't married, we aren't allowed to stay in the same room together).....Eri comes to my room and see's me at about 7am-ish before he goes to work....then at 7:30 he goes and open's his family's store.....then at about 10:30 he's back, with lunch!!! We eat, then at 12 he goes back to work.....I stay in the living room with the computer, browsing the Internet all day, til about 3:45 when Eri re-appears. Then we go outside sit out on the front porch and just talk, waiting for the afternoon breezes to kick in. Or sometimes we just sit and watch the rain. Sometimes the Ice Cream vendor is walking down the street, or the Bakso (meatball) vendor, or a dude riding a bike with chicken skewers that sounds like a woman yelling...but anyway....then about 630 or so, we talk about what to have for dinner....then he orders it, we eat [Makan]. But wait wait...I'm missng something....for most of the day it's relatively quiet.....just me and the housekeeper, but at 4:30 is when everyone returns home, and it's almost like a circus.....lol. But yeah, after dinner (sometimes before) we all take turns taking a bath, then Uncle goes into his room, Eny goes to her's, and Eri and I sit on the couch sometimes watching Season 1 of House that is on laptop, or some other shows that we download......People tend to go to sleep pretty early around here.........like last night Eny went to sleep at 750!! But yeah, for the most part, that's my day. So I haven't been really doing too much since the 20th......

-Phillies won the World Series.....WOW.

-I thought I already knew Northwest and Delta merged.........how funny I got an email about it today....

Hmmmm......what else.............I think that's it for now.

Later!

Cocky-poo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... sounds like your days are just so much fun. I am glad the battery arrived and you can now take movies. I would love to see the store, Eri's house, the streets, all the relatives, everything you can. We can't wait for you to return. Your dog is misbehaving because you are not here, he wants you to come home soon. We miss you.
Mom and Patricia

Anonymous said...

interactions

Anonymous said...

"chicken skewers that sounds like a woman yelling"... poor things. I'm reporting to PETA