13 October, 2008

Anonymous!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

So many anonymous comments!!!

Who are they from? I really have no idea......

Well, no updates so far..... 

We did go to the mountains yesterday.....and I got to eat that fried tofu w egg and peanut sauce....and omg I seriously love that stuff! And we were going to go riding horses up on the top of the mountain...but the driver couldn't make it up the hill....we had to push the car up the hill! I'm serious....I swear he didn't know how to drive manual car....I'm like the expert now on how to drive manual...... but then we turned around....and went back down the hill.........so no horses :-(  But we are going to try again next weekend.....

I will post about my first 2 days tomorrow!!

I miss my mom's cassarole tonight.

Love ya.

Carle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like more fun, fun. You still sound happy, happy. We all miss you, you. George B says hi, hi. Hope to hear from you soon, soon.

mom mom

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to send a hello to you two. I am so glad ya'll are having such a good time even if you are eating tofu and pushing cars up hills. It is good to make the best of every minute and it sounds like ya'll are! How is the teaching going?

Anonymous said...

Who is that little kid?