18 March, 2009

Exciting News!!!

Hi Everyone!
I'm not too sure if anyone still keeps up with our blog, BUT I have exciting news! 

I will be going back to Indonesia on May 13th!

Yes, it's only March 18th, but I'm still so excited to go back and see Eri!
I can't wait.....I have so much to do, but I'm so ready to go!

This time my trip is going to consist of ATL->San Fransico->Hong Kong->Singapore->Surabaya. With no layovers this time....

My checklist includes:
Book my ticket (lol I know, I'm doing it tomorrow, but I already knowthe flight info)
Apply for VISA
And tons of other stuff!!! Including Eri's extra special b-day gift....it's taking some planning :-)

I can't wait!

Otherwise, everything is going good. I've been working and working out a lot, but mostly just staying busy.

Can't wait for May <3

I will start updating more frequently, especially since I'm leaving again for the summer. 

Love ya'll.

CW

2 comments:

ceehce said...

Why does this say you wrote this at 4:45 am this morning???

Anonymous said...

Carleeeeee
It's me Darmadi
Remember me? I'm still keep up with your so romantic blog. How r you?
I MYSM hehehehe. I'm glad you will come again. Hope You are happy as always. about the scholarship's book. I can't finished it 'cause it's like so wow
LOL
That's all
I love ur blog