13 January, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know, it's been awhile....but since I've been back in the US I haven't really had too much to blog about...but I thought I could do some now, since I have a few things here....so....yeah.

My Great Grandmother's 100th (Yes 100!!) Birthday was on December 28! So me, Janet, Mom, Patricia, and Bobby all packed into the truck and drove to Bedford, VA for her birthday!! Here are some pics: 




This is Great Grandma....and her daughter's - Betty and Barbara :-)


Opening presents!


Wow...she really is 100!!  December 28, 1908

This is everyone!
Her birthday gift...a carriage ride.....and a 2008 $100 Bill 

The sister, great grandma and myself 

Great Grandma and Bobby 

We made Ginerbread cookies for Christmas, and I made a pile of dog poo on some grass....

and I also made some other cookies....that's Eri and I on our wedding day :-)

Shout out for my cousins!  This is us on Christmas Day 2008, up in Chattanooga, with 2 of my cousins....some are missing though......

Ok that's it for now. 

Love ya.


No comments: