Ok so here's the list:
(And yes those are square roots....not check marks, but they do just as good as job as the others would)
- Valid Passport (at least 6 months beyond entry date) √
- Copy of Eri's Indonesian I.D. (KTP) √
- Copy of Itinerary √
- Completed 2 Visa Applications and 2 passport photos
- Sponsorship letter from Eri√
- Proof of Financial Support (letter from my bank saying I have over 2k just in case I might be a burden to the Indo Govt)
- $45, in the form of a money order
- pre-paid self addressed return envelope
I'm planning on having this done before the end of the week....and mailing it by Friday.....
What I am looking forward to is quitting my job!! woot woot! Can't wait.......it's not that I hate my job though.....just looking forward to seeing Eri again. By the time I get there it will be over 6 months we haven't seen each other!
I had a brutual work-out this morning....and I'm aching! Looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow morning. I am not very happy about my gym changing it's hours of operation...but I will learn to deal with it.
I think that's it for the moment.....
Oh and btw, for Claude, that guy at the top is Ichigo Kurasaki, he's from the show Bleach, Eri and I love that show. The people in the sword are also people from the show..... It's a great show. Oh look at that, it's a clip of Bleach!! Woot woot check it out!!!
Oh speaking of totally awesome Japanese shows....you should check out this:
it's Go-Onger- G3 Princess!!
Desperate for another? How about Kiva Kamen Rider.....very good too!!!
Enjoy.
Bye for now.
CW
2 comments:
video 1: I like the little purple haired girl that comes out at the :28 mark.
Video 2: Speechless.... I'm going to buy some white heels.
Video 3: wth
I'm glad you'll be heading back soon to your hubby! It's got to be sooo exciting!
But you're leaving right around the time that I'll be having Emma.
And I wish I could have seen you in GA for the baby shower. I missed seeing you but totally understand with all the details going into getting you back to Indo.
Love the updates!
Post a Comment