Hi hi,
I did make it to Indonesia!! Woot woot!!
Yes it was over a week ago, BUT I'm just now getting back into the grove of writing a blog and updating it!
I'm glad to be back with Eri, and everything's exactly the same. It's like the place stood still while I was gone and waited for my return.
As for the flight, it was brutual at some points, but I made it through. I am glad to know that I don't have to look forward to that long of a flight anytime soon! :-)
I absolutely love Singapore. I swear, one day, I want to live there (But Eri's been there done that, so he doesn't want to live there!). Maybe retire there, hehehe. I love Changi Airport too. When I arrived at Changi I had already been on the plane for 22 1/2 hours, so I was ready for a bath, and last time I read about the hotel they have inside Changi, so I decided to check that sucker out. Get this, I got to take a very luxurious bath (its actually a shower, but for some reason I call showers, baths!) You can rent a shower for 8 SGD, which is somewhere like 4.5USD. They give you soaps, warm towels, 'free' drinks, which I never got one (and NO NOT THOSE KIND OF DRINKS!!), but I was supposed to though. The hotel looked super lux, I would of stopped in and taken a nap if 1.)I wasn't so tired 2.)You have to rent it for 6 hours, I only had a 3 hour layover and 3.) I was just too amped to check out Changi. All the other times I was there, I was there super early, and everything was closed. So this time I got to check out everything. After my bath I went to Starbucks and got a drink, warm one, and a muffin. From there I decided to head to my gate, and oh my it was a massage post right beside my gate!! I got an hour long whole body massage for 15 SGD, which is about 7.50 USD!! How awsome was that?!!? It was so relaxing too!!!
So when the lady finished my massage, I headed to my gate, only had to wait about 10 minutes to start boarding, so that was awesome! And then the plane wasn't full at all, so I had 3 seats to myself! Took me a little nap, and then I was clean and fresh to see E!
The Swine Flu sure does make it bad for travellers though. When I got out of the plane, I had to be quarantined because our plane came from a country that has reported cases of swine flu. It was lovely.
Well Eri came and got me, we went shopping and came home to Toko/Rumah. And everything has fallen back into place like it was before.
Oh and yes, before I forget, there's no doubt in my mind why Singapore Airlines is considered the most luxurious airline in the world. Love it!
Anyway that's it for the moment.
Love ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment