20 April, 2009

I did color Easter Eggs!!


Well, I obviously don't know how to use blogger right, like at all, so these pictures are going to be all screwed up, but they start from the bottom. Point being, Patricia and I got to color Easter Eggs, on Easter no less!! Woot woot! I'm not sure what is so fun about coloring eggs, but even the cat enjoyed it!! After Easter was over, I splurged and purchased some, ok ok, about 8 or so dying kits because it's just fun to make eggs fun colors!!
To the right is Merke, the cat, protecting her obession , Easter Eggs. 

Well forget trying to tell you captations, it's just not going to work, but here are a few pics of our eggs. Obviously the red/pink dye was the strongest, because most of our eggs were pink in color. I hope everyone enjoys the pics. PC I had a blast dying them with you!!!!

Oh btw, the music you are hearing is Eri and I's wake-up alarm. I hear it every morning :-)

Just 3 weeks til I leave for Indonesia!!
Just 2 days til I turn in my 2 week notice at work! 

So much to do!!!

Can't wait! I feel so anxious, just let me leave already!!!

Love ya.

Car W. 









No comments: